Welcome to My Kindness Movement

Welcome! This blog is about following my journey to become kinder. The mission is to perform random acts of kindness whenever and wherever I can. I hope you will contribute with comments and suggestions, as well as your own kindness experiences.

Sunday 20 April 2014

Support Someone To Make A Difference


Day 108

A good friend of mine sent me a link to a website that her friend has created to raise awareness of cancer after having sadly lost someone. The website is called Fly A Rainbow and it is a lovely idea. The creator, Alicia, is a musician and she has created a song to raise awareness and money for cancer research and would like to make a video. She would like anyone who has lost someone to cancer to create a small video of themselves releasing a rainbow coloured balloon into the sky and then send it in. The plan would then be to create a music video of all of these videos together. I think it is going to look beautiful! I will be sending one in and I would love it if you could too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please select a profile type to show your name with your comment, i.e. your Google ID. If you don't have one of the ID types on the list, then just select anonymous to leave a comment anyway.